Welcome to Mountain View County
Situated where the foothills of the Canadian Rockies meet the fertile plains, Mountain View County is in the heart of Alberta's Calgary - Edmonton corridor.
MVC Tax Deadline Approaching
Posted: 2014 August 25th
Please be reminded that Mountain View County taxes are due before or on September 15, 2014.
The County offers five payment options which provide flexibility and choice, making tax payment easier than ever:
- Online through your Financial Institution's electronic banking service.
- Via the phone through your Financial Institution's tele-banking service.
- Through the mail (Payments must be postmarked prior to the tax deadline).
- In person at the County Office during regular business hours.
- After regular business hours at the County Office using our drop-off box.
While the application deadline has passed for the 2014 monthly payment program, you can register for the 2015 program anytime up until mid-January 2015. Call the County Office at 403-335-3311; or visit us online at mountainviewcounty.com for details on all tax payment options.
Please Note: If you purchased property after the 2014 Tax Assessment Notices were mailed or did not receive your notice, please contact the Tax Administrator regarding outstanding property taxes.
Penalties will be applied to tax balances outstanding after the deadline!