Hang up your hat and attend the 2020 Ladies Livestock Lessons winter workshop at The Heritage Centre (2 minutes East of Cremona on Hwy 580)
An opportunity to learn, socialize & connect with farming women!
$50 includes all sessions, meals, coffee & snacks
Pre-registration deadline is Tuesday, January 14th!
Registration starts at 8:15am, official program begins at 8:50am.
- Breaking Barriers in Ag - Mental Health on the Ranch - Lesley Kelly, The do More Agriculture Foundation
- Female Producer Panel - Highlighting Stewardship & Best Management in Agriculture - TBA
- Species at Risk & Grazing Management - Phillip Rose, ACA/MULTISAR
- Culinary Demonstration & Tasting - Canadian Beef Centre of Excellence
Breakout Sessions include:
- Livestock Nutrition & Alternative Feeds - Kristen Ritson-Bennett - Bluerock Animal Nutrition
- Online Tools & Agricultural Apps - Karen Schmid - CCA
- Small Holdings Land Grazing Management - Greg Paranich
For more information contact Daniela at Mountain View County Agricultural Services or check out the Red-Bow Agricultural Partnership website to register: https://www.redbowag.com/
Phone: 403-335-3311 Ext 204 email: firstname.lastname@example.org