Mountain View County is continuing its review of the Municipal Development Plan Bylaw (MDP) No 09-12 and is seeking public input into how agriculture, businesses, and the environment can best be supported. The current Plan was adopted in July 2012 and it is now time to review and make sure the community continues to be served in the best ways possible and provide for future opportunities.
Administration and Council recently reviewed proposed draft MDP policies based on feedback from community open houses and surveys conducted in late 2019. The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a delay in Council reviewing the draft policies but now Council and Administration are prepared to present updated drafts to the community.
Community Participation is integral in a successful review of the MDP, even more so during the current pandemic where meetings have to happen virtually.
Please join us for the below noted Open House!
OPEN HOUSE DATE AND CONNECTION INFO:
- Wednesday, August 26, 2020
- 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Phone & Online Connection Details (sign up required to participate)
- Register for the Virtual Telephone Open House Here! (Site by Vekeo)
- MDP Draft Policies & Presentation Materials:
- Contact: Margaretha Bloem, Director, Planning & Development Services
- Phone: 403-335-3311 ext. 166
- Email Planning & Development Services
- MDP Review Terms of Reference