**MDP REVIEW UPDATE: COVID-19
Feedback from the below listed Open Houses, along with that from the survey was shared with Mountain View County Council on January 29, 2020.
Administration was tasked to develop draft policies that will be discussed by Council when Council meetings can resume in person and provincial health regulations regarding larger gatherings are lifted. The participation of County residents in this process remains crucial so continuation of the Muncipal Development Plan Review will no proceed until it is safe to do so.
County Council & Administration appreciate your understanding and patience with this unexpected delay in the review process.
Mountain View County is currently reviewing Municipal Development Plan Bylaw No 09-12 and is seeking your input into how agriculture, businesses, and the environment can best be supported. The current Plan was adopted in July 2012 and it is now time to review and make sure the community continues to be served in the best ways possible and provide for future opportunities.
Community Participation is integral in a successful review of the MDP, so join us at one of the below noted Open Houses!
OPEN HOUSE DATES AND LOCATIONS
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - Eagle Hill Memorial Centre
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Thursday, November 21, 2019 - Bergen Hall
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Monday, November 25, 2019 - Big Prairie Hall (30305 A Rge Rd 50)
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - County Office (1408 Twp Rd 320)
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Monday, December 2, 2019 - Lone Pine Hall (31239 Rge Rd 274)
COUNTY RESIDENT/LANDOWNER SURVEY
The MDP Review Survey is now closed. Thank you to all who attended open houses and filled in surveys during this round of community input and information gathering.
More information on the next phases of the MDP Review will be forthcoming early in 2020. Stay tuned!
- Contact: Margaretha Bloem, Director, Planning & Development Services
- Phone: 403-335-3311 ext. 166
- Email Margaretha