Mountain View County consists of four departments under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer, who is the only employee of County Council. The departments include the CAO's office; Corporate Services (taxes, finance, assessment and business services); Legislative, Community and Agricultural Services (agriculture, communications, economic development, FOIP, records management, recreation and parks, County Patrol, community grants and FCSS) ; Operational Services (roads and infrastructure); Planning and Development Services (land-use planning, permitting services, bylaw enforcement).
Information and links to partner governments (Federal, Provincial, Municipal) and ministries that have ongoing work, projects or Notices of Decision that impact Mountain View County.
Alberta Environment & Parks
Notices of Decision
- Water Act Notice of Decision for File No. 5051609 (Posted July 14, 2020)
- Comment deadline is July 21, 2020
- Upper Red Deer River Hazard Study (ongoing)
Information and links to other organizations that work for the betterment and/or well-being of Mountain View County.
STARS Air Ambulance
- Mountain View County provides funding to STARS on a per capita basis ($2 per capita) annually in the Operational Budget
- Information on Remote Site Registration
Legacy Land Trust Society