County Road Bans
As of 12:01 a.m. on June 6, 2019, seasonal road bans are no longer in effect. See the below list and map for any ongoing road bans.
Road Ban and Bridge Closure List (Updated September 30/19)
Road Ban and Bridge Closure Map (Updated September 30/19)
Restricted Bridge List - Up To Date Listings
**Year-round bans continue to stay in effect. County staff continuously monitor roadways and may put bans into place outside of the seasonal ban period if conditions dictate.
Road Bans Exemptions
To apply for a Road Ban Exemption please download, fill out and return the enclosed form via email to email@example.com or in person to the office.
Road Closure Information
2019 Road Closures
- **NEW** RR 43 north of Twp Rd 340 - Sept 16 to Sept 27
- **NEW** RR 41 between Twp Rd 303 & Highway 580 - Sept 11 to Sept 30
- RR 44 between Highway 27 & Twp Rd 324 - Now re-opened
- Acme Road (Twp Rd 292) between RRs 20&21 - Now re-opened
- Acme Road (Twpr Rd 292) between RRs 22&23 - Sept 9 to Sept 13 (weather pending)