For ongoing updates on the COVID-19 situation in Alberta please visit the below links to learn more about the provincial, federal and community responses to this unprecedented global health emergency. Mountain View County is not responsible for the content of any of the links other than the County Information Updates.
Thank you for your efforts to help stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The levels of government have offered some deferral, aid and support programs for those impacted by the COVID-19 situation and its impact on financial well-being. Find out more:
- GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS: https://www.mountainviewcounty.com/about-mvc/news/find-government-support-programs
Alberta Health Services and the Provincial Government are posted daily status updates, typically around 4 pm.
Check the top link regularly for those updates.
- GOVERNMENT OF ALBERTA: http://alberta.ca/COVID19.
- ALBERTA HEALTH LINK (811): https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/info/Page12630.aspx
- AHS SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Journey/COVID-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx
- EMERGENCY RESPONSE DATABASE - REGISTER PRODUCT OR SERVICE FOR INCLUSION: https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/4d1261e6d08f4d2eb530c53cc089242c
- ALBERTA ANNOUNCES HEALTH APP: https://www.alberta.ca/release.cfm?xID=69851809AA1B8-AEA8-D268-E2D1E54D6DF119C0
- HEALTH CANADA: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- PARKS CANADA: https://www.pc.gc.ca/en/voyage-travel/securite-safety/covid-19-info
Check back for regular updates from Mountain View County and our urban partners.
- MOUNTAIN VIEW COUNTY:
- COUNTY, TOWN OF SUNDRE LETTER TO VISITORS - Posted 3/27/2020 at 10:55 am
- AUDIO: COUNTY MINUTE - With Reeve Bruce Beattie (2:47) - Posted 3/27/2020
- COUNTY EXTENDS FACILITY CLOSURES - Posted 3/25/2020 at 3:27 pm
- WESTWARD HO CAMPGROUND CLOSES - Posted 3/24/2020 at 2:45 pm
- COUNTY INFORMATION UPDATE - WORK FROM HOME - Posted 3/19/2020 at 1 pm
- COUNTY INFORMATION UPDATE - Posted 3/17/2020 at 3:45 pm
- COUNTY OFFICE/FACILITY CLOSURE - Posted 3/16/2020, updated at 3:30 pm
- URBAN PARTNERS:
- TOWN OF OLDS - Closure of all Town owned facilities including office
- TOWN OF CARSTAIRS - Closure of all Town owned facilities including office
- TOWN OF DIDSBURY - Closure of all Town owned facilities including office
- TOWN OF SUNDRE - Closure of Town owned facilities; Office closed
- VILLAGE OF CREMONA - Closure of Village Office front counter, town facilities
- SOCIAL SERVICES INFORMATION
- SOCIAL SERVICES SUPPORT FOR COVID-19 FUNDING CRITERIA - Posted 3/26/2020 at 4 pm
- SOCIAL SERVICES SUPPORT FOR COVID-10 FUNDING REQUEST FORM - Posted 3/26/2020 at 4 pm
- INFORMATION ON LOCAL COMMUNITY SERVICES - Posted 3/26/2020 at 3:40 pm
- AGRICULTURE & COVID-19
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019