Mountain View County Planning and Development Services is excited to announce a new option for the submission of applications via an online CityView Portal.
County customers can submit Planning, Development, Event, Sign and Permitting applications online from the convenience of their own home or place of business, with 24/7 access.
The online CityView Portal allows for users to access permits online and do the following:
- Apply for Building, Plumbing, Electrical, Gas, and Private Septic Permits
- Apply for Redesignations, Subdivisions, Development Permits, and Event Permits
- Submit Real Property Reports for Compliance Certificates
- Submit required documents for Permits and Planning requirements
- Check your application statuses, pay fees, and review permit documents
- Upload revisions to existing projects
The online CityView Portal provides users with another option for the submission of applications.
In person applications and payments will still be accepted over the Planning and Development Services counter at the office if in-person is your preferred method.
Any questions or assistance contact Planning and Development at 403-335-3311 or email the department at email@example.com.