Mountain View County is currently reviewing Municipal Development Plan Bylaw No 09 12 and is seeking your input into how agriculture, businesses, and the environment can best be supported. The current Plan was adopted in July 2012 and it is now time to review and make sure the community continues to be served in the best ways possible and provide for future opportunities.
Community Participation is integral in a successful review of the MDP, so join us at one of the below noted Open Houses!
OPEN HOUSE DATES AND LOCATIONS
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Tuesday, November 19, 2019 - Eagle Hill Memorial Centre
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Thursday, November 21, 2019 - Bergen Hall
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Monday, November 25, 2019 - Big Prairie Hall (30305 A Rge Rd 50)
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Wednesday, November 27, 2019 - County Office (1408 Twp Rd 320)
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION! - Monday, December 2, 2019 - Lone Pine Hall (31239 Rge Rd 274)
- All Open Houses are from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Featuring a 6 pm presentation at each Open House
We look forward to your input at the Open House! If you are a County Resident or Landowner please fill out our online survey at the below link.
If you are NOT a resident or landowner in Mountain View County please respect the survey and do not fill it out!
Your Participation is valuable!
***2019 MDP Review Survey - Open until 4 p.m. on Friday, December 13, 2019
***2019 MDP Review Survey (Copy for Print) - Submit by 4 p.m. on Friday, December 13, 2019
Contact: Matthew Pawlow, Manager Planning Services
Phone: 403-335-3311 ext. 211