Mountain View County maintains over 2800 km of roads including:
Gravel roads - 1951.5 km
Chipseal roads - 822.5 km
Pavement - 36.8 km
- Figures as of August, 2010
Operational Services maintains and enhance public services along the County Collector Network (CCN).In addition, the department is responsible for over 140 pieces of equipment and trucks, snow removal, dust control, salting, sanding, culvert installation, gravel pits and more. Agricultural Services support local farmers and ranchers with programs and services designed to enhance production, environmental stewardship and industry growth.
- Issuance of Road Bans and Bridge Restrictions; and Road Use Agreements for Drilling Rig Moves
- Year-round road maintenance on County Collector Network (CCN)
- Dust control to ratepayers on the 200 meters fronting properties at a minimal cost using Calcium Chloride.
- Sale and loading of gravel at various pits throughout the County.