Legislative and Community Services
Legislative, Community and Agricultural Services oversee communications, agricultural services, legal compliance and legislation. Through its FCSS component, Community and Parks Services works with community partners to design and deliver social programs that are preventive in nature to promote and enhance well-being among individuals, families, and communities. Also oversees Parks and Campground development and maintenance. County Patrol and Disaster Services help to ensure the safety and well-being of County residents.
- Ensures organizational compliance to bylaws, policies and procedures
- Oversees Disaster Services and Emergency Management.
- Oversees internal and external Communications
- Oversees Agricultural Services and programming
- Oversees Parks and Campground development and maintenance
- Coordinates Family and Community Support Services (FCSS)
- Provides grants and support for rural community organizations; community halls; recreation and culture; libraries and seniors housing.
- Oversees Mountain View County Patrol - Community Peace Officers