The Mountain View County Municipal Development Plan (MDP) identifies areas in the County suitable for potential growth. Not all areas identified have a current Area Structure Plan (ASP).
Area Structure Plans provide a sustainable land-use planning framework that will guide future subdivision and development with the areas designated in the ASP.
Steering Committees have been or are being formed comprised of County representatives, planning staff, community members, and where necessary, representatives from our urban municipal neighbours.
Please visit this page often for updates!
South Carstairs Area Structure Plan
NOTE: The Committee agreed to change the name from "Economic Growth Node (South Carstairs) ASP" to South Carstairs ASP at the March 27, 2018 meeting.
- South Carstairs ASP Final Draft March 27, 2018
- Next Steering Committee Meeting: to be determined if needed
- Agenda: will be posted at later date
- The South Carstairs ASP Survey results are now available. Please review at the link below
- South Carstairs ASP Survey Results
- 20180306 - Open House #3 Boards
- 20171128 - Open House #2 Boards
- Steering Committee Terms of Reference amended by Council Nov 9, 2016
- Proposed ASP Boundary Map
- Plan Area Map
- Terms of Reference ASP Plan Review
- Terms of Reference Amended by Council November 9 2016
- 20161108 - Open House Boards
- 20180327 Adopted Minutes
- 20180206 Adopted Minutes
- 20171214 Adopted Minutes
- 20171107 Adopted Minutes
- 20170824 Adopted Minutes
- 20170627 Adopted Minutes
- 20170508 Adopted Minutes
- 20170327 Adopted Minutes
- 20170227 Adopted Minutes
- 20161130 Adopted Minutes
- 20160530 Adopted Minutes
- 20160627 Adopted Minutes
- 20160912 Adopted Minutes
- 20161028 Adopted Minutes