The Mountain View County Municipal Development Plan (MDP) identifies areas in the County suitable for potential growth. Not all areas identified have a current Area Structure Plan (ASP).
Area Structure Plans provide a sustainable land-use planning framework that will guide future subdivision and development with the areas designated in the ASP.
Steering Committees have been or are being formed comprised of County representatives, planning staff, community members, and where necessary, representatives from our urban municipal neighbours.
Please visit this page often for updates!
Economic Growth Node (South Carstairs) Area Structure Plan
- Please Fill out our Economic Growth Node ASP Survey and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 403-335-9207 or drop off at the County office between 8 am - 4 pm Monday to Friday.
- Deadline for survey submission is December 13, 2017.
- Next Steering Committee Meeting: Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 9 a.m. in Council Chambers
- Agenda: will be posted at later date
- 20171128 - Open House #2 Boards
- Steering Committee Terms of Reference amended by Council Nov 9, 2016
- Proposed ASP Boundary Map
- Plan Area Map
- Terms of Reference ASP Plan Review
- Terms of Reference Amended by Council November 9 2016
- 20161108 - Open House Boards