The 2017 Alberta Municipal Elections will be held on October 16, 2017.
The below link is the official (as of Sept. 19/17) candidates list for Mountain View County municipal election.
Polls in the four divisions will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Monday, October 16, 2017. The polling stations include:
- Division 1: Carstairs Community Hall; Lone Pine Community Hall
- Division 2: Cremona Historical United Church; Water Valley Community Hall
- Division 5: Bearberry Hall; Royal Canadian Legion - Sundre
- Division 6: Eagle Hill Memorial Community Hall; Harmattan Community Centre
**An advance vote is set for Saturday, October 14, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Division 1: Carstairs Half Century Club
- Division 2: Cremona Historical United Church
- Division 5: Royal Canadian Legion - Sundre
- Division 6: Eagle Hill Memorial Community Hall
For more information on polling times and locations; or on rules and regulations for Candidates please contact:
- John Rusling, Returning Officer
- Office: 403-335-3311 ext 199
- Cell: 403-559-7859
- Email: email@example.com
Find out more about the electoral divisions and search for your location and what division you can vote in!
Mountain View County will require election workers for Election Day. Election workers are still being sought in Divisions 5 (rural Sundre/Bearberry) and 2 (Water Valley/Rural Cremona).
For more information contact Vicki Lodermeier at 403-335-3311 ext 218 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.