Mountain View County is committed to sharing information with ratepayers, businesses, and media - anyone who has an interest in what's happening in our municipality.
Here is a snapshot of what Communication does to keep you informed:
- Prepares and distributes County media advisories and information.
- Coordinates the development and use of the corporate logo, word mark and images.
- Develops new and recent editions of What's New In Mountain View in the Mountain View Gazette
- Prepares documents assisting with Council initiatives.
- Creates and prepares content on topics covering all County departments for print, radio and internet dissemination.
- Serves as a liaison for Council and Administration to assist in working with media, organizations, other communications professionals, and members of the public.
- Maintains, creates and updates content for www.mountainviewcounty.com, Facebook and Twitter.
- Creates materials and participate in public relations and recruitment initiatives - such as Trade Fairs, industry conferences, public meetings - as directed by Council and administration.
As well, we welcome your questions and inquiries. Should you require information on an issue or emerging development, please contact communications at 403-335-3311 ext 214.